I reside in Naperville, IL. I am at a constant state of improving my life through positive thoughts, iterative improvements, consistent habits, and healthy behavior. The following is a list of what I am doing now:
- watching the Chicago Bears
- the 100DaysOfCode learning – Python, C & BSD
- looking for a new inexpensive phone to run LineageOS microG on to finish my FossPhone project
- learning Flask in anticipation of a creating a custom app for a non-for-profit
- learning more details about skills necessary for an SRE position – follow progress at my rep0
- other learnings from my curriculum
- day job as a cloud engineer
exploring NAS options (i.e. ZFS, Unraid)on hold
- explore FreeBSD and ZFS on a Pi
- exercising – lift 3x week – basketball shooting 2x week
- spending time with my girlfriend
- re-watching The Simpsons and Mandalorian
- reading books.
- listening to podcasts.